Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Drop.Io

I do plan to get a new show out over the holiday weekend, but I wanted to quickly pop in and let everyone know that Show Number 100 is on the horizon. I started the podcast in Fall of 2006 with the intention of getting some much needed notice for indie artists that you just don't hear on the radio. In the past two years, I've shared my discoveries with you and you've shared many of yours with me.

I've set up a drop.io account at http://drop.io/suitcasefullofdimes to encourage more sharing through the next two years and beyond. The drop.io includes a voicemail line (646-495-9203, extension 67927) if you want to call and leave a message for the podcast.

For more information on what you can do with drop.io, click here.

Note: The required password will be mentioned on the show starting with Show 96.

No comments: