Friday, November 24, 2006

11: Black Friday

I came across a really fun little video this morning of The Format's "Dog Problems." Be sure to watch for the little "Bohemian Rhapsody" homage near the end.

As for tonight, I was going to play a certain Steely Dan song in honor of today's big shopping day, but changed my mind at the last minute and decided to play Flogging Molly instead. The rest of the show is just a bit of everything. So did everyone get their Christmas shopping done today?

Dime No. 11: Black Friday

The Heathens "Until the End" (from Big White House; 2006)
Flogging Molly "Black Friday Rule" (from Swagger; 2000)
Trip Shakespeare "Down My Block" (from Lulu; 1991)
The Shins "Mine's Not A High Horse" (from Chutes Too Narrow; 2003)
K's Choice "Favorite Adventure" (from Almost Happy; 2000)
The North Atlantic "Scientist Girl" (from Wires In The Walls; 2006)
Eels "A Daisy Through Concrete" (from Daisies Of The Galaxy; 2000)
The Posies "Conversations" (from Every Kind of Light; 2005)
Sloan "I'm Not Through with You Yet" (from Navy Blues; 1998)
Weezer "My Best Friend" (from Make Believe; 2005)

No comments: