Friday, December 22, 2006

15: Santa's Bringing You a Big Bag o' Dimes, Part One

Two more shopping days left until the big day and I'm maximizing my gift-purchasing as much as humanly possible. So, although this show's got the usual ten, the whole show's a little bit shorter than the usual. Like that foul little elf with the multiple nicotine patches that taunts me as I leave my local Super Target.


Dime No. 15: Santa's Bringing You a Big Bag o' Dimes, Part One


Barely Pink "I Want An Alien For Christmas"
Eux Autres "Another Christmas At Home"
Bobby Baby "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
Aberdeen City "Just Like Christmas"
Irene "Christmas On The Beach"
Gravy "Mele Kalikimaka"
Southern Culture on the Skids "Merry Christmas, Baby"
Tom Lehrer "A Christmas Carol"
Death Cab For Cutie "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"
Aimee Mann/Grant Lee Phillips "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"

No comments: