Saturday, June 23, 2007

52: You Speak In Volumes

After a very unfortunate technical difficulty with the USB microphone I use that made me sound a lot like Marcel Marceau, the issue has been resolved. Turns out that a piece of software installed during the week wrecked the drivers for the mike. Once I uninstalled the software, all was well. And it's a good thing too, since I don't know if I could have kept this show in me for another twenty-four hours.

Dime No. 52: You Speak In Volumes

Framing Hanley "Built For Sin" (from The Moment, 2007)
Exelby "There Goes A Face" (from All Aboard The Skylark, 2006)
John Hoskinson "She's Changing My Mind" (from Pancho Fantastico, 2007)
Eytan Mirsky "I Know Victoria's Secret" (2007)
Greg Waters "Play On" (from Play On, 2007)
Todd Carey "Ain't Got Love" (from Watching Waiting, 2007)
Ingrid Michaelson "The Way I Am" (from Girls and Boys, 2007)
Erik Scott Smith "Mary Lou (Operator)"
Glenn Mercer "Morning Lights" (from Wheels In Motion, 2007)
The Soul of John Black "The Hole" (from The Good Girl Blues, 2007)

Total Time—37:26

No comments: